Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yeah!!Finally!!

Finally!! After a long gruesome month i fianlly gave birth to my new blog L.A.M.E
So what if it is lame
haha
will upload more post later onwards
but for the meantime
this is all i can give
erm if u are expecting my pic or what so ever
i got a word for u
DREAM ON
haha....
i dont think i will post on my pic kua....
except one la i guess....
i not handsome also later u see jorr i scare u faint la
so for safety and health concern
i decided not to post my pic for the meantime
i think i hafta introduce myself eventhough i written it out ady
but some of u guys are lazy

i am jason
u can call me ahchia(Secondary Schoolmates ONLY!!)
my age ah...born 1991..do ur own maths
B.O.D...walao.....
go see urself la...i also lazy type
haha....

tats all for 2day
i guess
i try to make it a daily blog la...
hope so...
anyway
byebye


~Jasonz a.k.a Jesper~
I am starting to love myself
and of course someone!
DREAM ON!!

4 comments:

  1. hey hey..
    can i call your bro?
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to blogspot o
    finally u oso join this big family..haha
    keep on..gambateh! link me o~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi chia hi chia... linking u big time.. post more lor!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo..brother chia!muahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete