Thursday, May 28, 2009

Busy Day

Wednesday

2day is a memorable day indeed
the first time in my life that i have to study the entire day
yes the entire day from 8 in the morning to 5 in the afternoon
this is the first time but in the future
according to my friends who started at January
their timetable is like this every single day
oops did i just say every single day?
Nooooooo!!
suffering have just begun

2day from 8 to 5 i have to attend 3 classes in total
all is Mr raj class which is fun and enjoying
but still i cant imagine myself studying for that long
without feeling sleepy and tired
well anyway have to get used to it
since i will be enjoying my remaining days
attending classes similar to this

finally its afternoon break
my friend kugan suggest we rush to McDonald at sunway pyramid
for a mcvalue meal and rush ourself back
its okay to me since i havent have mcdonald for a long time
so off we go to sunway pyramid in kugan car while listening to akon songs
seems that kugan love the singer so much
that he have a lot of Cd's which contain akon songs
so we got there found a parking lot and straight to McDonald we go
i have my usual Fillet Fish Burger Set
we took our time eating and talking
until we forgotten the time and found out we were late
so we rushed our ass back to class as fast ass we could
and luckily Mr raj did not notice that we are gone for quite some time
so we continued our classes until 5 o clock

as usual i walked myself to sunway pyramid again
to ride the U62 bus back to Klang
was freaking tired
so i practically dragged myself to the bus station
and dragged myself to my mums office after i reach Klang bus station
it was a hot and boring and tiring day
din even meet a single of my friend today
maybe i just dont have the luck

go home after mum finish her work
bath myself and well preparing myself for the barcelona and manchester united match
which i will be watching on the internet LIVE
was hoping that manchester united will win
but got a hunch that barcelona will win todays match
so i did hope put too much faith towards man utd
so in the end i went to sleep after 1st half
after eto scored a goal that look like a fall and a kick
sleep time!

~Jason aka Jesper~
I Will Change The Style I Write And The Way i Behave
Behold The New Chia

No comments:

Post a Comment