Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yeah I Passed!!

Today woke up damn early
got into the bathroom and wash myself up
was called a wacko for practising driving without a car
yes
today is a big day
i went for my first ever driving test
was damn nervous as i slowly waited for my friend(my car instructor)
made friend with him
seems that we have something in common
which is we are games freak
he was damn late and we took off to fetch other people who are taking the test with me
we reach there the earliest
no people were there
lucky i saw some old amali and undang mates there
Tan Jia Min(Kwang Hua Senior)
chit chat with him while waiting for the examiners to call me
i was scared to shit when they called me first
WHAT THE FISH AH
i was the first for on the road test aka the 2nd hardest test
so i went and follow the lady examiner
we got near to the car she selected and when i was going to go in
she said a very cool verse
Ini Kereta Tiada Radio
Aku Tak Mau
Tukar Yang Lain
Jangan Peduli Mereka
so we got into another car and she was like
Start Kereta
Panas La
Aircond Kasi Maximum
then we started the test
i was mocking her deep inside
i was damn nervous and she directed all aircond towards my hand
i was on the verge of dying and she just gave me a helping hand
but luckily i passed but she still grumble
Kau Ah Pandu Laju Sikit La
Macam Ini Ah Siput pun Cepat Daripada U
was relieved and then chit chat and passed my Bukit Parking and 3 Point Turn
then waited for the form and voila p license on the way!!
thanks to all people who fetch me before
especially ahpoh kaikai haw nam and kwanwei
very very thank you
arigato!!

~jason aka Jesper~
Walao..late one day also wan complaint
no people ask u wait also
Milk Loverz Unite!!

4 comments:

  1. congratz dude.. haha.. now its ur turn to fetch us around!!!
    saturday ar!! ar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who o? complaint?
    congratz lo
    wait u bring me go hang kai kai o..haha...

    ReplyDelete