Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Late Post #1

For your information
i was very busy and most importantly LAZY
so i did not spend my time to blog
so now i will repost my previous post la
to make you guys happy

Friday 15th May

Yesh
2day is a very important day
yes
its test time
woke up very early 2day
prepared myself like usual
and off i go to campus via ktm
was hoping i meet someone i would like to meet
but old god loves to give me surprise
and i end up meeting nobody
when i reach there
it was still early
lepak around with kawan
then off i go into the battlefield
first off is for T1
was quite easy
and almost wanna kill myself cause i seen the question before
yesh
it appear in yuen zhen aka nicole paper
that she gave me
aiks nevermind la
gone already cannot say anything
T2 summary = SUCKS
after exam
very frustating
go to sunway pyramid
and see angels & demon
it is a very nice movie
enjoyed it very much
of course together with illegal mcdonald mcvalue meals
cant blame
awesome price and awesome lunch
what more can you wish for
*p/s the girl sitting behind me while in the movie
was very very very very cute and beautiful
yaya...hehe my coursemate lai de
after movie went back to mum office spend a few hour thr
and then go home la

after dinner and online for a while
off to parklands
played basketball with my friends
quite fun and physically challenging
obviously i have put on some weight
and cant seem to shed them off
after basketball went to get something to drink
with them at a mamak store nearby bukit tinggi
then went home early
due to my condition as cinderella man
i got very strict curfews

done

~Jasonz aka Jesper~
Never Comment About My Attitude
It Will Get Yourself Killed
=P

No comments:

Post a Comment