Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Another Normal Monday

Its monday and its a schooling day
its my first monday with classes since i started college
wow....worth to celebrate
nothing much actually
as usual i woke up early
and prepared to go campus

my morning and afternoon class was canceled
but still i went to school to use the internet and library service
was there from morning till noon
was blogging there as well
hehe..
feel no indifference when i blog at home
i saw minjia when i was blogging
guess she din notice me la
she was hanging around with her friends
she was wearing a all black sexy outfit
which well makes her look better

after blogging i was goofing around
after it reach noon i walked into my class
and ate my breakfast and lunch
a nice bread with cream cheese
quite nice and worth it

class was boring as usual
nothing much i can say about my classes
got one step closer to my classmates
after class i walk myself to sunway pryamid to take the u62 bus
was hoping with all my heart to see her once but end up sleeping
aiya wont meet her also de la no fate between us

go to office and waited to go home
went back to home rested quite a while
played around and goof around
watch movie and series(NCIS) at 8tv
disturb friends who are busy doing assignment and stuff
and went to bed soon after
sms-ed that person before sleep
and hoping when i wake up the next day i would see the reply i hoped for
for now its all la
sleep...wish...hope...dreams come true~~

~Jason aka Jesper~
Once In A While Dreams Do Come True~~

No comments:

Post a Comment