Thursday, May 14, 2009

Boring la

was enjoying a wonderful dream
dreaming i was dating with a wonderful girl
it seems so real
and the sense was almost to its climax when suddenly
my dream burst
my mum was calling me to wake up
i take a look at my trusty clock aka handphone
and was that i was just 7 in he morning
i told her no class la
i wan sleep

issh
sunway college ingenius way of teaching student how to relax
u dont have classes everday
so u dont have to go to campus everyday
and u dont have proper class also
sometimes our timetable clashes with our senior
so we will have a lecturer war
to decide who stays and who leaves
and we always loses
why?
cause our lecturer are all guys
and out opponent is man greatest weakness
female lecturers
we saw once that a female lecturer cried and we lost
WHAT THE FUCK!!
so thats life

woke up sloppy and dreamy
ate breakfast in front of pc while watching yakitate japan!
a nice anime which teaches u
unrealistic ways to bake bread
which cannot be applied in real life
seen a glowing bread or a bread that will send to heaven?
after finishing my breakfast
go blogsurfing
i enjoy my best friend blog the most
eduardo poh poh kicap
after that continue gaming

i was totally bored during afternoon
u have no idea how bored i am
i was sitting in front of the pc
doing probably nothing
did everything i could
but seems meaningless
sms-ed someone i miss
but no replies at all la
got used to it ady so it is nothing
was hoping someone would chat with me through any media

after that my life was like
time thats has stopped permanently
meaningless
and filled with loneliness
but luckily i still have reason to stay alive
2ml is my big day my exam
so i am studying while blogging
quite fun la
and chatting with ahboon and ahteng
while waiting for her to online
well i guess it is a fruitless wait
anyway
blog 2ml la

~jason aka jesper~
sorry guys
my life is that boring
"if you already know u are going to die anyway,
then why do u still decide to be born into this world"
quoted by someone in a movie
lolx~~

No comments:

Post a Comment